Furman RS-1 Power Controller
The Furman RS-1 Power Controller provides a simple way to control AC equipment from one or more locations, using only inexpensive low-voltage wiring. This attractively finished key switch is designed for use in single-gang wall mount boxes. It can control, from one location, all Furman power products that have remote capability.
The Furman RS-1 Power Controller can be easily installed in a single gang switchbox with a minimum depth of 1.5. Features include a locking key switch and a System On indicator LED. The Furman RS-1 Power Controller has a maintained contact Start ON/OFF Sequence push-button. The rear of the panel has a circuit board with a full size barrier strip for field wiring connections.
The Furman RS-1 Power Controller can be used to control the Furman ASD-120 Sequenced Power Distributor, the Power Link, Power Port, Remote AC Controller, the MiniPort Power Relay series, or the PS-8R, PS-8R II or PS-PRO II Power Sequencers, as well as other equipment that needs a switch contact at a remote location.
Furman RS-1 Power Controller Features
- Provides a simple way to control AC equipment
- Can be easily installed in a single gang switchbox with a minimumdepth of 1.5"
- Features a locking key switch and a "System On" indicator LED
- Includes a maintained contact "Start ON/OFF Sequence" push-button
- Rear of the panel has a circuit board with a full size barrier strip for field wiring connections
Furman RS-1 Power Controller Specifications
- Manufacturer: Furman
- Product: RS-1 Power Controller
- Finish: Black epoxy powder coat
- Family: Contractor Series
- Line Voltage: 120V
- Dimensions: 4.75" H x 2.75" W x 1.25" D
Furman RS-1 Power Controller Includes
- RS-1 Power Controller
- 3 Years Warranty
Furman RS-1 Power Controller Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review